First, get yourself a blender – it’s better than a juicer because you don’t lose the fibre and you don’t spend half and hour with the ‘toothbrush’ cleaning it.*
Chop up some vegetables and fruit. Based loosely on Sandra Cabot’s Liver Cleansing Diet, include the following vegetables
- Lebanese cucumber
- beans and peas
Then add some fruit
- banana …
The add some flax seed oil for your omega 3 fats – nature’s natural anti-inflammatory
Then add some protein powder and some yoghurt.
And now for the coup de grace, add a few table spoons of your psyllium husk high fibre, supplement.
Finally add juice to loosen it all up – apple – orange …
That will fill up your blender, make a very filling meal and put a very big smile on your face.
* Maybe that’s a bit harsh. Juicing’s a good idea. If you lived on juice for a week, by the end of it you’d be jumping out of your skin.
Buy the Hourglass Diet Today For $27 US
- Bonus 1: The audio file I’m Getting Closer to My Ideal Weight
- Bonus 2: The ebook “Aerabyte Aerobic Fitness training System”
- Bonus 3: the ebook ‘Eat and Grow Fat”
- Bonus 4: the ebook “The Glycemic Sideshow”